Wednesday, May 16, 2018

STABILIZER SOLUTION...


I don't have much to show you right now because I have been spending all of my free time working on favors and centerpieces for my wonderful future Daughter-in-Law's bridal shower.  One of the things I am sewing/embroidering requires the use of Sulky Fabri-Solve wash away stabilizer.  I found it to be much cheaper buying it "by the yard".  However, when I opened my bag after arriving home I discovered that there was nothing marking the type of stabilizer I had purchased.  Ooooohhhh there are just too many types of stabilizer for me to be able to recognize them on sight! 

I remembered seeing someone use a toilet paper roll to make a label that would wrap around the stabilizer.  Thankfully a cardboard roll had just become available, LOL.  Thirty minutes later it was covered with some funky bright fabric and wrapped around the stabilizer.  A cheap, cute and useful solution!

Toodles...

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea. I think I am going to steal it for all my stabilizers.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie! I think I am going to grab a few more empty "rolls" before they hit the trash!

      Delete