Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TIME FOR THE BUNNY HOP...


...at least in my neck of the woods!  I "finished" my 12" mini (that ended at 12.25"!) for Easter.  I am absolutely certain that next Easter I will be making a new mini.  I'm not happy with this one at all.  I had really wanted to do a lot more embroidery on it, but it has been a bad week and I'm just not up to it.  I can still picture in my head tons and tons of embroidered flowers, a few more eggs interspersed here and there and maybe even a butterfly.  But my "vision" and my reality don't always match.  Oh well, it will give me a bit of color in the foyer for this Easter and then I can either continue work on this one (unlikely) or start from scratch (which is more likely) next spring.  Oh well, not every finish is filled with "love", lol.  Flops are what help us grow!

Off to snuggle my heated throw and watch TV for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment