Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OKAY...SO I DON'T HATE IT AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT...


Since St. Paddy's Day is over, it was time to replace my foyer decor with something more geared to Easter.  As much as I disliked this little mini when it was finished...I'm feeling quite a bit more generous toward it now.  Yes, it has its faults...mainly the missing butterfly and scads of embroidered flowers that I had pictured so clearly in my head. 


The bunny color and grass color REALLY pick up the colors in my foyer and living room (part intention, part happy accident) and overall he and his bunny cuteness are growing on me!  So, sometime between now and next Easter I intend to add the colorful butterfly of my vision and a field full of embroidery flowers.  Oh, and maybe even a cute little bow around Mr. Bunny's neck.  Yes, I think he still has "possibilities"....

No comments:

Post a Comment